iPSS inc., an Ottawa-based leading-edge Information Technology (IT) Cyber Solutions Company that prides itself on its ability to interpret a client’s vision and materialize it into fully functional and multifaceted solutions, is in need of a ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join one of our key delivery teams. We are looking for candidates with exemplary character, consistency, and competence to join a growing team of professionals who share a passion for solving complex problems with technology-based solutions.
Do you have an extraordinary interest in ServiceNow and a system integrator company? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing team of IT professionals with a well demonstrated track record of success?
If you answered yes to these questions and are an enthusiastic ServiceNow Administrator, then iPSS inc., who has formed a strategic partnership with ServiceNow, may have the ideal role for you.
As a Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant you will be responsible for contributing towards the success of implementing, enhancing, and maintaining the ServiceNow application suite for ipss customers. Our vision of the ideal candidate is someone who has 5+ years of demonstrated ServiceNow development / implementation experience, along with a passion for leading and collaborating with internal and external teams to create exceptional user experiences.
- Facilitate and support the roll-out of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices
- Analyse business requirements and understand rationale for changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality
- Complete development, configuration and workflow administration to support business processes in the platform
- End-to-End Service Catalog development
- Provide day to day operational support and maintenance of production ServiceNow Instances
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Plan and carry out patching and upgrades
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a variety of capacities
Ideally you have
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- ServiceNow certified administrator (CSA)
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, maintaining ServiceNow
- Certified Implementation Specialist and Certified Application Developer are a plus
- ServiceNow CIS-SIR or willingness to obtain
- ITIL v3 or v4
- Exposure to ServiceNow Implementation Methodology, NowCreate and development best practices
- Proven functional skills working on a variety of full lifecycle ServiceNow projects
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Working experience with ITSM processes and tools
- Experience integrating third-party software and APIs using REST and SOAP
- Experience with relational databases and MS Excel
- Bilingualism is a strong asset
The attitude we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and overall technical skills
- Able to productivity while working independently
- Diligent in ensuring the path to completion is clearly understood, while remaining open to revisions and alterations along the way
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- Embraces the unknown as a learning opportunity and always finds a way to push a project forward, even with a lack of information
- Resolute to the face of change and instead uses it as an opportunity to collaborate and brainstorm stronger solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creativity, and insight
- Work seamlessly and in transition between teams, embracing their individual working styles, perspectives, personalities with varied skill levels
- Actively engages with teammates and stakeholders to ensure they are included in discussions and decisions
- Feels a personal responsibility to take ownership over a project and overcome any deterrents that may stand in the way
- Thoughtful problem solver who considers the solution – and its impact – from multiple perspectives
- Comfortable in front of a technical or managerial audience
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
Conditions of Employment:
- Canadian Federal Government Secret Security Clearance (at minimum Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain).
iPSS inc. offers a competitive compensation package, professional development, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted. If this role is of interest to you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.