We take great pleasure in announcing that iPSS was awarded a multi-year contract by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) for the provision of cyber protection experts to support the development, implementation, operation, or disposal of IT security specific capabilities, processes, systems, or services.
iPSS’ team of IT professionals will assist ESDC in its mandate to service business applications that support and streamline work processes, access data, and process millions of benefit-related transactions to address the needs of Canadian Citizens.
We are currently reaching out to experienced and dynamic IT Security professionals with a Secret level security clearance interested in taking on this challenge.
The contract scope includes:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Strategic Information Technology Security Planning and Protection Consultant
- Information Technology Security Methodology, Policy and Procedures Analyst
- Information Technology Security Threat and Risk Assessment and Certification and Accreditation Analyst
- Information Technology Security Product Evaluation Specialist
- Information Technology Security Engineer
- Information Technology Security Design Specialist
- Information Technology Security Systems Operator
- Information Technology Security Vulnerability Analysis Specialist
- Incident Management Specialist
- Computer Forensics Specialist
- Privacy Impact Assessment Specialist
Please visit our JOBS page to find out more about current and upcoming opportunities!