We would like to personally invite you to join CyberArk, iPSS, & Accenture for a virtual Lunch and Learn on September 22nd 11:45 AM -1:00 PM EST on How to Secure your Digital Identities in the Cloud?
As the world transforms to be more digital and cloud enabled, this is an increasingly important question for government agencies and civilians alike. Without a way to secure your identities, especially privileged, the digital world is vulnerable to becoming a place where criminals and foreign adversaries reign. Personal information and government secrets can be stolen or compromised, agencies held hostage by ransomware and accounts emptied.
In this session, specifically tailored for the Canadian public sector, we will cover:
- What to consider when adopting the cloud and digital identity strategy.
- Why do some government agencies fail in effectively securing their digital identities?
- Are all digital identities human?
- Which key initiatives should be in place?
- Why excessive permissions in the cloud are leading to breaches?
Hosting this lunch and learn are subject matter experts Dorin Gherghelegiu, Digital Identity Services Lead at Accenture and Chris Maroun, Senior Director for Global Technology at CyberArk.
Oh, and lunch is on us! When you register, you will have the option of being provided a lunch voucher or you can choose to have the cost of your lunch donated to St. Patrick’s Home in Ottawa. https://stpats.ca/
Click here to register and we look forward to seeing you!